Read below to learn about volunteer needs, banquet updates, and Select Band auditions!
- January 23, 4:30-9:00 PM
- January 24, 6:00-9:00 PM
- January 26, 4:30-9:00 PM
- January 27, 4:30-9:00 PM
- Concessions questions? Please contact Matthew Hafley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every Saturday at the Erlanger Lions Club from 5:00-10:00 PM
- We had to cancel last weekend due to weather, but we will be back on this Saturday, 1/20, with likely a larger crowd than normal
- We could use at least 4 more people this weekend; please contact Shawn King at 513-706-4336 or email@example.com or sign up on Charms
- Quarter 1 is historically our strongest quarter with each evening bringing in $4500 gross for the band
- General questions about Bingo can be directed to Shawn King at firstname.lastname@example.org
All sign-ups for volunteer opportunities can be found on the Charms Calendar.
3C Fundraiser Results:
This update is long overdue, but finally here. We needed to wait until we collected all money from students before we could declare winners or hand out prizes, but we had a very successful fundraiser!
- Our band members and their families sold a total of 1466 items which resulted in roughly $9,000 for the band after expenses. 118 out of 200 band members participated- congrats to all!
- Those who sold at least 10 items and collected the money for said items had his/her name entered into a drawing for a flat screen TV
- Congratulations to Andrew Strawn, who won the TV!
- With a minimum of 36 items sold each (and a total of 220 items sold between them!), the top five sellers were:
- Nate Ramsey
- Jake Wathen
- Kiah Royse
- Megan Webster
- Spencer Lamb
Because of their efforts, these students earned a dinner with Mr. Craig and Mr. Proctor at Olive Garden. Congrats again to these 5!
Any questions about the 3C Fundraiser can be directed to Beth Webster at email@example.com
Quarterly Booster Association Meeting:
- Thursday, January 18 from 7:00-8:00 PM in the Ryle High School Art Room (Room 121)
- Please try to attend- among other important topics, we will be distributing revised bylaws that will be voted on in February!
- Friday, January 19 at 7:00 PM at Receptions in Erlanger
- No walk-ups accepted
- Semi-formal attire recommended: button down shirts and ties for guys/dresses for girls
- Questions? Contact Jodi McGinnis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Select Band Auditions:
- Please see attached for revised Select Band Audition Times for Thursday, January 25
- Select Band Auditions will be held at Dixie Heights HS, 3010 Dixie Hwy, Edgewood, KY 41017
- Registration will open at 5 PM, and auditions will begin at 6 PM
- Bring $5 for your audition fee
- Cash is the preferred method of payment, but checks can be made out to NKBDA. Credit cards will not be accepted
- No results will be posted on site; we will email results to all as soon as we receive them!
- Best of luck to all!
“Individual commitment to a group effort- that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.”– Vince Lombardi