Hi Band Families,
The Sweet Jazz Festival is just over 3 weeks away. The Ryle Jazz Ensemble, the Ryle Jazz Lab Band, and the Gray Jazz Band will be performing at Drees Pavilion on Tuesday, April 24 at 7:00 PM. There will be fantastic jazz music provided by our students, and a silent auction, as well.
- Tickets are now for sale for this exciting event! $15 each; choose now and pay online: https://www.showtix4u.com/boxoffice.php?submit=Search+for+Events&begin=1542968¤t_client=06524818031315584
- We will be serving coffee, tea, water, soda, and donated desserts at the event. We will need individually-portioned desserts or Kroger gift cards donated. Sign up here: https://tinyurl.com/y9gq6epn
- Different instrumental sections throughout the band program will be providing gift baskets to be auctioned off at the event.
- Please contact your parent section leader if you have questions or an item you’d like to donate.
- If you or your business (including independent sales reps, etc.) would like to donate something individually, please let Kim Fry or Robin Erpenbeck know by April 16.
- We are also in need of the following:
- Restaurant Gift Cards
- Items/Baskets can be dropped off in the band room on Monday, April 16 from 6:00-6:30, or Thursday, April 19 from 6:00-6:30.
- If you have a clip board we could borrow for the night of the event, we’d appreciate that, too!
- Any questions about gift baskets, please direct them to Kim Fry at email@example.com or Robin Erpenbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you at Ryle’s first annual Sweet Jazz Festival!