Congrats to our Winter Guard for their 3rd place finish in Scholastic A-2 Division at Bryan Station this past weekend!
World’s Finest Chocolate Fundraiser:
- If you have already sold your case(s) of chocolate, be sure to check out another!
- By turning in money for a full case of chocolate sold, students earn the opportunity to draw for a gift card!
- Sale ends on March 12
- Fundraising goal: $12,000
- As of Monday, March 5, we’ve only earned about $3,500 in profit. We can do much better!
- Questions? Contact Mrs. Dickman and email@example.com or Mrs. Coates at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s for Dinner? Wednesday:
- This Wednesday, March 7 from 10:30 AM- 10:00 PM at City BBQ in Florence
- Flyer attached to this email
Winter Guard Competition at Ryle:
- Ryle hosting the Tri-State Marching Arts Championships Weekend 1 on March 24
- Lots of volunteer needs: check the Charms Calendar! https://tinyurl.com/yaw7ynew
- Please consider donating a Kroger gift card, dessert, or 2-liter for the Hospitality Room. We are providing Italian themed food for our judges and team staff. This will be quite a large event and any donations are greatly appreciated- sign up on Charms https://tinyurl.com/ycwab8mo
- Questions about Winter Guard Competition Hospitality? Contact Pam Braun at email@example.com
- For questions about the tournament in general, contact Patsy Fegenbush at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pep Band Update:
- Girls Basketball has made it to the State Tournament for the first time! Go Lady Raiders!
- Games will be held at NKU
- Thursday, March 8th
- Call time: 6:30 PM
- Game time: 8:00 PM
- Friday, March 9th (contingent on winning Thursday)
- Call time: 5:00 PM
- Game time: 6:30 PM
- Saturday, March 10th (contingent on winning Friday)
- Call time: 6:30 PM
- Game time: 8:00 PM
- Sunday, March 11th (contingent on winning Saturday)
- Call time: 12:30 PM
- Game time: 2:00 PM
- Students expected to be back at Ryle 2.5 hours after game time
- There was a typo on the sheet distributed regarding Wind Symphony rehearsal dates/times.
- There will be NO Wind Symphony rehearsal on 4/18 or 4/25
- Band II WILL rehearse on 4/18 and 4/25
- Over $23K in pull-tab sales last weekend!
- We NEED more volunteers to run a successful evening of bingo- thank you to those of you who have stepped up to help for the first time over the last couple of weeks!
- Volunteers have fun! We often go out afterwards… our Team B turned lots of heads when we walked into Barleycorn’s decked out in our 80s/March Madness garb this past Saturday night…
- This weekend’s theme? Hawaiian Luau!
- Contact Shawn King at email@example.com with any questions
To sign up for Bingo and for all of your calendar queries, visit http://www.ryleband.com/charms/
Wednesday, March 7: What’s for Dinner? Wednesday at City Barbeque, 10:30 AM-10:00 PM
Thursday, March 8-Saturday, March 10: High School Select Band at NKU
- Concert is Saturday at 3:30 PM
Thursday, March 8: Pep Band, Girls’ Basketball State Tournament, 6:30 PM
Monday, March 12: World’s Finest Chocolate Fundraiser Ends
Thursday, March 15: Booster Executive Board Meeting, 6:00 PM
Monday, March 19: Symphonic Band Auditions, Woodwinds, 3:30 PM
Tuesday, March 20: Symphonic Band Auditions, Brass, 3:30 PM
Wednesday, March 21: Symphonic Band Auditions, Percussion; make-up Woodwinds and Brass auditions, 3:30 PM
Saturday, March 24: Tri-State Marching Arts Competition at Ryle, 10:00 AM
Wednesday, March 28: Marching Band New Member Meeting at Ryle Band Room, 7:00 PM
Saturday, March 31: Tri-State Marching Arts Championships at BB&T Arena, 10:00 AM
Wednesday, April 4: Marching Band Returning Member Meeting at Ryle Library, 7:00 PM
Tuesday, April 24: Sweet Jazz Festival, Drees Pavilion, 7:00 PM
Tuesday, May 1: Spring Concert (Jazz Lab Band, Band II, Band III), 7:00 PM
Wednesday, May 2: What’s for Dinner? Wednesday at Chipotle, 5:00-9:00 PM
Thursday, May 3: Spring Concert, (Jazz Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble, Wind Symphony), 7:00 PM
Tuesday, May 15: Prism Concert #1, 7:00 PM
Thursday, May 17: Prism Concert #2, 7:00 PM