CONGRATS TO THE RYLE WINTER GUARD FOR THEIR FIRST PLACE FINISH IN SCHOLASTIC A-2 DIVISION AT THE COMPETITION IN MILFORD THIS PAST WEEKEND!
Tri-State Marching Arts Winter Guard Competition at Ryle:
- Ryle hosting the Tri-State Marching Arts Championships Weekend 1 this weekend!
- Lots of volunteer needs: check the Charms Calendar! https://tinyurl.com/yaw7ynew
- Please consider donating a Kroger gift card, dessert, or 2-liter for the Hospitality Room. We are providing Italian-themed food for our judges and team staff. This will be quite a large event and any donations are greatly appreciated- sign up on Charms https://tinyurl.com/ycwab8mo
- Questions about Winter Guard Hospitality? Contact Pam Braun at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about the tournament in general, contact Patsy Fegenbush at email@example.com
- This year’s spring Raffle officially kicked off Monday, March 19!
- Tickets are $10 with a chance to win a jackpot of $3500, $1000, or $500
- Each student will be given 10 tickets to sell; simply selling these will give the band $10K!
- Neighborhood blitz with a kickoff at the Ryle Band Room scheduled for Sunday, April 22 (NOTE NEW DATE)
- Drawing will be held on May 3 at the Jazz Ensemble/Percussion Ensemble/Wind Symphony Concert
- First quarter continues to be incredibly busy earning money for the kids!
- We NEED more volunteers in order to run a successful evening; many thanks to those who have stepped up to help for the first time over the last couple of weeks
- This weekend’s theme? 1950s!
- Contact Shawn King at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
World’s Finest Chocolate Wrap-Up:
- Gift card grab bag will be after KMEA Concert Band Assessment
- We still have candy bars for sale. If you enjoyed the World’s Finest Chocolate and would like to purchase an additional case or two, please contact Laurel (email@example.com) or Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org). Would make great Easter basket fillers or a treat for the college student
Sweet Jazz Festival Update:
To sign up for Bingo and for all of your calendar queries, visit the Charms calendar
Wednesday, March 21: Symphonic Band Auditions, Percussion; make-up Woodwinds and Brass auditions, 3:30 PM
Wednesday, March 21: Booster Executive Board Meeting, 6:00 PM, Scheben Library Conference Room B
Saturday, March 24: Tri-State Marching Arts Competition at Ryle, 10:00 AM
Wednesday, March 28: Marching Band New Member Meeting at Ryle Band Room, 7:00 PM
Saturday, March 31: Tri-State Marching Arts Championships at BB&T Arena: 10:00 AM
Monday, April 2: KMEA Assessment, Campbell County High School
- Symphonic Band II performs at 7:00 PM
- Wind Symphony performs at 8:30 PM
Tuesday, April 3: KMEA Assessment, Campbell County High School
- Symphonic Band III performs at 10:40 AM
Wednesday, April 4: Marching Band Returning Member Meeting at Ryle Library, 7:00 PM
Sunday, April 22: Raffle Ticket Sale Neighborhood Blitz, 3:00 PM
Tuesday, April 24: Sweet Jazz Festival, Drees Pavilion, 7:00 PM
Tuesday, May 1: Ford Drive 4 UR School fundraiser, prior to concert
Tuesday, May 1: Spring Concert (Jazz Lab Band, Band II, Band III), 7:00 PM
Wednesday, May 2: What’s for Dinner? Wednesday at Chipotle, 5:00-9:00 PM
Thursday, May 3: Spring Concert (Jazz Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble, Wind Symphony), 7:00 PM
Thursday, May 3: Raffle Drawing at Spring Concert
Tuesday, May 15: Prism Concert #1, 7:00 PM
Thursday, May 17: Prism Concert #2, 7:00 PM