Congratulations also to our Symphonic Band III, Symphonic Band II, and Wind Symphony for successful performances at their KMEA assessment concerts at Campbell County High School this week! All bands playing received distinguished ratings- including the Gray Middle School 7th and 8th grade bands.
Also, congrats to our Winter Guard for being Tri-State Marching Arts Scholastic A-2 Yellow Division Gold Medalists!
A few reminders for the week before Spring Break:
▪ Returning member meeting for Marching Band Wednesday, April 4 at 7:00 PM in the library
▪ Turn in your sold raffle ticket stubs and money at the meeting on Wednesday, too!
▪ Ryle will be hosting the (rescheduled) TMA Finals this Saturday, April 7
▪ There are about 15 volunteer slots left to fill; many are in the morning
▪ To sign up to help: https://tinyurl.com/yaw7ynew
▪ We still have a few hospitality needs, as well: https://tinyurl.com/ycwab8mo
▪ Tickets are now on sale! Tickets will not be available at the door; you must pay online and choose your seats. Don’t delay, purchase today- they are 1/3 gone already! https://www.showtix4u.com/boxoffice.php?submit=Search+for+Events&begin=1542968¤t_client=06524818031315584
▪ Desserts and/or Kroger gift cards are also needed. Sign up here: https://tinyurl.com/y9gq6epn
RAFFLE TICKET SALES:
▪ Don’t forget to sell your raffle tickets over spring break!
▪ Turn in any money and ticket stubs from what you have already sold on Wednesday, April 4 at the marching band meeting and pick up more tickets to sell over the break
▪ We will be selling at Ace Hardware on Saturday, 4/14, Sunday 4/15, and Saturday 4/21; Flipdaddy’s during their trivia night on 4/18, and the neighborhood blitz on Sunday 4/22. Be at these events and have your customers come to you- the tickets will sell themselves!
▪ Due to Spring Break, we are down a few volunteers. If you will be in town, please consider coming to help out! https://tinyurl.com/y7tfcns5
Still craving chocolate? There are still candy bars to sell, too. Let Mrs. Coates (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mrs. Dickman (email@example.com) know if you would like some- they make great care packages for high school and college students preparing to take exams!
Wednesday, April 4: Marching Band Returning Member Meeting, Ryle Library, 7:00 PM
▪ Bring your raffle ticket stubs sold so far, and any money you have collected.
Saturday, April 7: Tri-State Marching Arts Competition, Ryle High School
Saturday, April 14: Raffle Ticket Sales at Ace Hardware, 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Sunday, April 15: Raffle Ticket Sales at Ace Hardware, 1:00- 5:00 PM
Monday, April 16: Marching Band Section Leader Interviews with Woodwinds and Brass, 3:00-5:00 PM
Tuesday, April 17: Band III Rehearsal, 2:45-5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 18: Band II Rehearsal, 2:45-5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 18: Marching Band Section Leader Interviews with Percussion and Color Guard, 3:00-5:30 PM
Wednesday, April 18: Raffle Ticket Sales at Flipdaddy’s, 7:00 PM
Thursday, April 19: Booster General Meeting, 7:00 PM
Saturday, April 21: Raffle Ticket Sales at Ace Hardware, 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Sunday, April 22: Raffle Ticket Sale Neighborhood Blitz, 3:00 PM
Tuesday, April 24: Sweet Jazz Festival, Drees Pavilion, 7:00 PM
Wednesday, April 25: Band II Rehearsal, 2:45-5:00 PM
Thursday, April 26: Jazz Ensemble performs, the Redmoor, Time TBA
Saturday, April 28: Raffle Ticket Sales at Ace Hardware, 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Sunday, April 29: Raffle Ticket Sales at Ace Hardware, 1:00- 5:00 PM
Tuesday, May 1: Ford Drive 4 UR School fundraiser, prior to concert
Tuesday, May 1: Spring Concert (Jazz Lab Band, Band II, Band III), 7:00 PM, Ryle Auditorium
Thursday, May 3: Spring Concert (Jazz Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble, Wind Symphony), 7:00 PM, Ryle Auditorium
Thursday, May 3: Raffle Drawing at Spring Concert, Ryle Auditorium
Friday, May 4-Sunday, May 6: Senior Trip to Gatlinburg
Saturday, May 12: Jazz Ensemble at KMEA Jazz Assessment, Henry Clay High School
Tuesday, May 15: Prism Concert #1 7:00 PM, Ryle Auditorium
Thursday, May 17: Prism Concert #2, 7:00 PM, Ryle Auditorium