The Ryle Band engages in activities throughout the year to help raise the funds needed to support the various band programs.
Here are the upcoming fundraising opportunities.
3C Product Sale
The “3C” Product Sale has begun!! The three product lines we will be selling are:
- Ultimate Cookie Dough
- Midwest Favorites: Cheese and Sausage
Information was presented to the high school band and guard students on Monday, October 2nd. Middle school students are not participating in this fundraiser.
Here is how it will work:
- Students will sell for 2 weeks (starting October 2nd!)
- Order forms due on October 17th
- Online ordering is also available. See attachment for details; our school code is LMRHS-IS
- Products will be delivered around the second week of November
- The goal is that each student sell 10 items
- Top 5 sellers will receive dinner with Mr. Craig and Mr. Proctor
- Each student selling 15 items or more will receive a very large bag of gummy bears
- Students selling 15 items or more will go into a drawing for a grand prize of a TV
- The money made from this fundraiser will go towards capital purchases
Questions about this sale should be directed to Denise Coop at email@example.com or Beth Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kroger Community Rewards
It’s easy and painless and we all shop at Kroger.
- Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
- Hit Create an Account button. You must know your Kroger Rewards Card number.
- If you don’t already have an account for your Rewards Card, create one.
- Click on Community Rewards
- Under “Find Your Organization” enter your organization name: Ryle High School Band Boosters or 81226.
- Select our organization, hit ENROLL, and bam! The band is getting a donation from Kroger for every dollar you spend when you swipe your Kroger Rewards card.
Last year we raised nearly $4,000 for our band programs. Let’s challenge ourselves to top that this year!
Thank you for your support!
Download the Kroger Community Rewards Flyer.
Chick-fil-A Calendar Sales
The 2018 Chick-fil-A “Cowlendar” sale is currently suspended. Pre-orders are expected to be filled on October 20th. Once all of the paid pre-orders have been filled, the remaining calendars will go back on sale.